updated 13 July 2018
Pielke, Jr., R. and E. Boye, (2018, submitted). Scientific Integrity and Anti-Doping Regulation, Drug Science, Policy and Law.
Pielke, Jr., R., R. Tucker and E. Boye, (2018, submitted). Serious Problems Found in a Partial Replication of Bernier and Garmin (2017), British Journal of Sports Medicine. (PDF)
Pielke, R. (2018). Assessing Doping Prevalence is Possible. So What Are We Waiting For?. Sports Medicine, 48(1), 207-209.
Klotzbach, P. J., Bowen, S. G., Pielke Jr, R., & Bell, M. (2018, in press). Continental United States hurricane landfall frequency and associated damage: Observations and future risks. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, .
Pielke, Jr. R. (2018). Weather-related natural disasters 2017: Was this a reversion to the mean?, Risk Frontiers (HTML)
Pielke, Jr., R. (2018). IAAF Opens up on Testosterone: Some Reactions, Sports Integrity Initiative. (HTML)
Pielke, Jr., R. (2018). A Call for Bermon and Garnier (2017) to be Retracted, Sports Integrity Initiative. (HTML)
Pielke, Jr., R. (2018). Science Communication as Intellectual Hospitality, The Honest Broker. (HTML)
Pielke, Jr., R. (2018). Donald Trump isn’t waging war on science. He just doesn’t care, The Guardian. (HTML)
Pielke on Climate #8 (link)
Pielke on Climate #9 (link)
Pielke on Climate #10 (link)
Pielke on Climate #11 (link)
Pielke on Climate #12 (link)
- Scientific Authority and Political Myth, May 2018, Lyon, France
- How University Faculty Can Help Fix College Athletics, April 2018, Boulder
- Seven Things Everyone Should Know About Climate Policy, June 2018, Tokyo, Japan
- Extreme Politics and Extreme Weather, April 2018, University of Minnesota
- Misusing the Future, February 2018, Tokyo, Japan